Click on a system for more information
"The Business Solution with Vision"
The phone system you choose today has to carry you into tomorrow, so the Protege Digital Hybrid Key System comes equipped with features for the future. A proven performer, Protegé provides powerful communications technology for any small to large-sized business. By using 2B+D technology, this telephone system uses voice and data simultaneously to propel users to new levels of productivity, efficiency, flexibility, and profitability. The Protegé system enhances business communication capabilities by providing:
- Fully digital technology for crystal clear communication
- Flexibility to meet different telecommunication requirements and changing business needs
- Powerful features that enhance productivity through advanced call handling capabilities
- Advanced outbound call control to minimize cost and maximize profitability
- Reliable and easy-to-use equipment
In addition, Protegé has the ability to combine the best of technology to do more, faster! Through Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Protegé can link phones to computers, put communications on networks, and bring Caller ID to every desktop.
The Protegé family includes three cabinet sizes to meet your needs: MTX and LTX for mid-to-large sized businesses, and for small businesses, the CTX is a small system with big system features. Protegé is designed to give you maximum flexibility within each cabinet, and it's easy and economical to expand, because each system converts to the next to meet your telecommunications needs tomorrow.
The Protegé CTX system accommodates 6 analog trunk-lines and as many as 16 Protegé digital keysets. An optional 2x8 expansion card increases the CTX system capacity to 8 lines and 24 digital stations.
The Protegé MTX accommodates as many as 96 ports and the Protegé LTX accommodates a maximum of 144 ports. Through modular design and universal card slot architecture, the MTX and LTX cabinets provide tremendous configuration flexibility for a broad range of customer requirements and support almost any configuration of analog trunks and digital extensions.
Protegé's unique features save you time and money:
- Answering Machine Emulation lets you screen calls that are forwarded to voice mail; with a touch of a button, you can pick up that call you've been waiting for or let it go to voice mail.
- Directory Dialing makes dialing easy. Just enter a name on the keypad, then dial with a single keystroke.
- A Headset Jack on all phones gives the no-hands freedom of a speakerphone with the privacy of a headset.
- The Simultaneous Call option lets executive keysets and executive data keysets make or receive an intercom call on the speakerphone while busy with another call on the handset.
Protegé enhances profits:
- Least Cost Routing helps minimize long distance charges.
- Call Records help you manage the cost of business communications.
- Modem Pooling allows employees to share fax machines and modems, so you save hardware costs.
- The Built-in Battery Backup Capability helps safeguard your business against power failures.
- Call Management streamlines call centers so you can handle more customers more efficiently with Agent Wrap-Up, Supervisor Monitor, Supervisor Controlled Routing, and Agent Help.
Protegé makes you more flexible and productive:
- Easy-to-read telephone displays make operation simple.
- The Automated Attendant routes calls quickly and efficiently.
- Call Forwarding gives your employees mobility when you need it.
- Voice Mail Integration lets you add voice mail when you're ready.
To learn even more what the Protegé telephone system can do for your business...
E-Mail Us: email@example.com
Call us today: (727)845-3676